Sunday, November 15, 2020

Bird Flight Prototype

 Hi, 

I have began creating my game in unity, I was struggling with coding the movement of my player in the game so I watched some Youtube tutorial videos which helped me. 

                                                       My prototype so far (My own image)



I started my track, and I have not yet designed my character so I just placed a cube to represent my character until I have it ready. 

I managed to get the left right controls in place, now I need to implement the flying part which I have not researched how to do yet, but will get on it as it is a vital part of my game. 

I do struggle with coding aspect in unity but hopefully as I practice more I will get better.

1 comment:

  1. It was a smart move beginning by using a youtube tutorial as im sure it made the coding of your game much simpler and I, myself used a tutorial online for getting my player character to move around the game world.
    What assets packages did you use for the cube and your ground? or did you make them yourself in Unity?
    Flying will definitely be a challenge to implement but you could possibly use gravity in your game and use a negative weight value possibly, i assume it will be a lot of trial and error but im sure you will get there.

    ReplyDelete

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...