Friday, April 16, 2021

Reading 10

 Hi, 

I have just completed the reading task for week 10,

It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyone did a great job on it, the book cover looks great and the chapters are very interesting. I however, wont be publishing my chapter as I feel that this subject is not of my expertise, therefore I dont know how accurate my info is, it was a very interesting process to go through though. I enjoyed learning to write academic papers for the reason that it will aid me in the future, it will aid my writing as well as my reading skills. 

                                                           Academic writing is great!                                                                                            



IMG REF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...