Saturday, March 27, 2021

Reading 09

 Hi, 

I have just completed the reading task which was to critically evaluate 2 of my peers pieces of writing regarding a topic to do with video games. I read and gave feedback on the 5 domains of play by Aaron Goodman, and also read and gave feed back on How games affect the brain by Khang Pham. 
I thought that these two pieces of writing were very interesting for the particular reason that they focused on the brain and how games can alter a persons traits and emotions. I can certainly agree with a lot of what I read in these writings considering I am a gamer myself. 

I enjoyed giving critical feedback for the particular reason that, evidently, there was a lot of research and time dedicated towards these writings. The language was clear and fairly easy to understand, the introductions and conclusions are well put together, pre and post getting into the topic. 

I myself had to change up my introduction due to feedback I had received and safe to say I am happier with it now.  

Please click here to access feedback.                                                                              

                                                                   Video games and the brain.

                                       

IMG REF




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...