Sunday, March 21, 2021

Unity Tutorial 02

 Hi, 

I have just completed unity tutorial 2, all my classmates are finished their unity tutorials I am only finished the second one after a whole semester, this is due to me not being engaged with unity at all this semester, I did not focus on unity and it is a shame because I missed out on a lot of points, anyway, I cant do anything about it now but to focus on the future projects and reading tasks we have coming up. 

It has been a stressful semester, my focus was not as good as it was last semester due to personal issues but we move!

                                                                        We look forward.

In this tutorial I learnt to decorate the world and block movements and world interactions. As always I struggled with the tutorial,  I made some mistakes in the coding part which took me a while to find what was wrong, it was simple things such as adding the semi colons at the end of the code and such. 



IMG REF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...