Friday, November 6, 2020

Unity Tutorial 05

 Hi,

I have just completed Unity Tutorial 05.

I really enjoyed this particular lesson because I have now learned not only how runner games work but also how to design and develop one! 

I found this lesson easy to follow and found it easy enough to navigate through unity, perhaps it is because I am gradually getting used to the program. Although the player animation was sort of confusing, the tutor explained it well and now I know how animation in games work.

I also liked this lesson as it gave me an insight on what I can include in my own game. Features such as obstacles and animation helped build my confidence when thinking of my own game to be created. 

I am getting faster with the coding aspect of unity, I find it easy to follow the tutor when he is coding, I now also have better knowledge when it comes to the code and what each tag means and what it does to the actual game. I am not much of a coding person but I must say, it is not too bad when I know what I am doing. Looking forward to the next lesson!

                                     Was really interesting learning the animation side of Unity!



1 comment:

  1. Andy my good friend how you keeping bro? hope your keeping on top of your work bro it really do be a grind. I personally found this week’s unity tutorial hefty. It wasn’t hard following the tutorials steps it was more time consuming I found spacing the work out over a few days made the process easier., Anyway keep up the hard work bro it’ll be Christmas before we know it

    ReplyDelete

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...