Sunday, February 21, 2021

Analysis

 Hi, 

This week I read quite a few interesting thesis regarding game balance, 

the information that I am gaining is helping me put the back end of games into perspective, its interesting to see the different strategies and methods that developers use in order to come out with a game that has depth, meaning and most importantly, balance. Balance between players, balance between players and Ai, etc...

I am glad I chose this topic, however it has convinced me NOT to be a game developer......ever....

I still am very fascinated by ref works for some reason, I must say issa handy ahh tool. 

I feel much more comfortable when typing now...it is becoming second nature, I can literally type without looking at the keyboard, always wanted to be able to do that LOL.

                                                    WANNA SEE SOME REAL SPEEEEEED


Please click here to see reading summaries.


IMG REF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...