Sunday, March 7, 2021

Reading 06

 Hi, 

I have just completed this weeks reading task, 

I am now beginning to understand this process and how each step aids the next steps of the process. 

Using the info that I gathered from the readings I have highlighted and selected certain topics from the main reading summaries, then I broke down each one into academically written paragraphs. Combining the info from the readings. These exercises and tasks are really helping me with my writing skills, it is not what I particularly expected from this course, to be writing this much...However I am glad we are doing it, as it improves our reading skills which will help with reading briefs in detail and understanding them and what potential customers need, as well as our writing skills, for articles, emails, reports and other stuff we may write in the future. These exercise have also aided my typing skills, like mentioned before, my typing is very fast and I do not even have to look at the keyboard when typing. Looking forward to further perfecting my reading/writing skills.

                                                                    Power Of Reading

IMG REF

Click here to access my writings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...