Sunday, March 14, 2021

Reading 07

 Hi,

Over the past few weeks I have gathered information from articles I found regarding my topic, which is game balance. I was then asked to create annotated bibliographies regarding these topics, after that was done, we created specific themes from the summaries of the articles that we compiled and subsequently wrote paragraphs using these themes. 

I received feedback from my class mates as well as gave them feedback regarding their themes. This exercise really helped me improve my feedback skills. The feedback I received from my class mates helped me understand how I can further improve writing and also creating my themes. 

I have come to realise that feedback from peers is absolutely vital for whatever it is one is creating. Understanding how other people perceive my work really puts it into perspective for me and allows me to improve my work further. I have also come to realise that giving feedback to others assists me in giving my self feedback as a different persons work, that will help me improve work when I am unsure of quality. 


                                                                       Feedback is great!



Next time I am required to give feedback I hope to further implement feedback skills in order to give, better and clearer feedback. 

Thanks for reading!

IMG REF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...