Friday, October 9, 2020

My thoughts on Unity Tutorial 01

Hi, 

I am just after completing the unity tutorial 01. It was long, interesting and quite fun to do. Although the tutor takes his time explaining the steps in depth. After completing the tutorial I really feel like I have gained an insight on the process game developers must take in order to develop a functioning game. It is not easy, but I can see why one is willing to dedicate time an effort to perfect such a skill. I do not see my self pursuing this career wise, though I am glad I am trying it and gaining experience in it. I hope to create my own game in the future, a simple one. Just to say I have a game that I, my self have created.

The steps were easy to follow and instructions were clear. In my opinion the tutor gave too much information for me, as I already understand the basic concept of each step.. But it is good that he went in depth as I am sure there are people who need more clarity than I do. I am more of a get to the point type of learner.

I would recommend this tutorial for anyone who is interested in the concept of developing games even if they are not a CDM student. I feel as the tutorials provide enough information for one to learn by themselves.



                                                           Me after completing the tutorial




Ref: https://memegenerator.net/instance/74817784/success-kid-meme-finally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...