Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thoughts on the assignments for this module

 I am always looking forward to doing assignments for this module as the instructions are laid out clearly. This helps me get a grasp of what I need to do and the best way to do it. I enjoy writing blogs as they are to look back on, I look forward to do extra credit modules, because come on its basically free credits. I am aiming for a GPA of 3.00+ this year and I am willing to put in the work. I am also looking forward to reading the blogs written by my class mates which I will use as mediums to further learn and develop. Overall, the work load is fair and the marking system is straight forward. 

                                                                 Feeling very motivated!


Ref: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.needpix.com%2Fphoto%2F531683%2Faccomplish-quote-motivation-accomplishment-success-achievement-motivational-words-motivational-quotes&psig=AOvVaw0dih3__uGNhNJpvT0uKChh&ust=1601677993215000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMi0-Ny5lOwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...