Sunday, October 4, 2020

Three Time strategies I Find Useful

1.  JUST DO IT 

"Just do it" is a good motto to go by. One needs to completely eliminate procrastination by going ahead and starting something without stressing about the process, which brings me to my next strategy.

2.  STEP BY STEP 

Personally I prefer conducting work by dividing my workload evenly, this also assists time ones time management. For me, using this strategy has helped me cope with procrastination as well as overthinking the process.

3.  Time Itself

I like to treat time as a strategy, we are lucky and advanced enough to have access to digital time e.g. watches or smart phones. A feature that has helped me further manage my time is the timer feature, and or alarm feature. These has helped me to work at a pace that I am comfortable with. 



                                                                         JUST DO IT!


Ref: https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/67272588165676579/?nic_v2=1a6Z0ApY8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...