Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Review Week Comments and Feedback

 Hi, 

On a weekly basis throughout the semester we were required to leave comments on fellow class mates blog posts. The comments I received from my fellow were very refreshing to say the least, I enjoyed reading through them and receiving feedback, I feel that constructive feedback like such really motivates me to continue writing my blogs.

The comments I find most useful would have to be the constructive feedback comments. These comments not only motivate me to complete my work to the best of standards but my fellow class mates suggestions also help me understand what different people would like to experience when coming across my work. I feel that constructive feedback really helps one understand how others may perceive ideas which then helps me work around that, further perfecting my work. 

I believe the feedback I leave on other students is constructive and neutral, I like to relate to the writer when commenting on their pieces of work, by doing so I can give simple neutral feedback as well as make the writer comfortable when reading my feedback. Using feedback strategies really helped me build my confidence when giving feedback on pieces of writings written by my classmates. 

In this module my lecturer set tasks where we had to read articles regarding feedback strategies and how we can give good constructive feedback which really helped me achieve good constructive feedback on my class mates posts.

When reading my fellow classmates pieces of writing I like to analyze their writing strategy and or grammar and wording to help improve my own. That is exactly why I am in favor of classmates leaving feedback on each others work as it not only motivates one but also inspires one when doing their next piece of writing. 

When reading others pieces of writing it helps me understand how one minds work and which aspects of a specific topic they like to focus on, taking into account the learning I could be doing from reading a fellow classmates piece of writing.

I am very happy with my introduction blog. I really believe my introduction outlines what type of person I am and what I am interested in. When the introduction is well written and outlines what type of person one is, it allows people to approach each other easily. With my pieces of writing I do not only write with the mindset of getting it done, I like showcase the person I am with my pieces of writing so that people can read the piece with my voice in their head. It is very important for people to write with meaning and passion as writing is a form of art at the end of the day, and if not done correctly it will only get boring and one will want to get it out the way, which results in the person not fully understanding what they have just read.

I find the comments very useful within the blogs. I believe that it is a good motivation tool when a community is established, especially with online learning.

These are some comments that have been left by fellow classmates on my introduction that motivate me!

(My own Image)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10

 Hi,  I have just completed the reading task for week 10, It is cool to see how far we have come in our journey of writing this book, everyo...